Accepting credit cards and debit cards is a cost of doing business. And businesses invest significant time and money in relationships with payment processors to keep customer card transactions running. Over time, these partnerships can have a diminishing value.
How can a business tell if it’s time for a new payment processor? Paystri created this infographic to help businesses identify five signs that it’s time to reevaluate.
- The sneaking suspicion that you’re paying too much for card transactions;
- Customer support that’s hard to access and, frankly, not so supportive;
- Unawareness of your business’s PCI DSS compliance status and the fees associated with non-compliance;
- Not connecting the dots between all of your business’s payments acceptance channels (point of sale, mobile, and e-commerce) for a top-down view of your entire payments program;
- Feeling like you’re just a number in a huge corporate portfolio.
Click here to learn more: https://hubs.ly/H0qDxr50