Did you know, that not everyone learns in the same way? There are several different distinct learning styles and understanding your (or your students’) learning style can make the whole process more fun and effective. According to one survey, respondents were broken down as follows (by learning style):
- Visual Learners: 20.6%
- Auditory Learners: 25.1%
- Kinesthetic Learners: 27.6%
- Read/Write Learners: 26.8%
Understanding your type of learning style can be beneficial for several reasons:
- Remember information the first time you hear it, reducing the amount of time you need to absorb it.
- Figure out which are the best and most efficient ways for you to study.
- Understand which types of tests you may excel on, and which may be more difficult.
Please take a look at the infographic which outlines characteristics and learning suggestions for each learning style.
Brought to you by onlinecollege.org.