Business infographicsMost PopularTrending

Simple Ways to Boost Staff Engagement

Let’s play a game called, “Whose job is it, anyway?” The rules are simple—you just have to tell us who’s responsible for the tasks we mention.

  • Whose job is it to motivate employees?
  • Whose job is to reduce employee turnover?
  • Whose job is it to help employees be satisfied with their work?

You might have said that these things are the employee’s job, or the team lead’s, or maybe the CEO’s. But those answers are wrong. If you answered correctly, you should have sounded like the seagulls from Finding Nemo: Mine! Mine! Mine!

Whether you’re a high-level executive or a low-ranking supervisor, helping your staff stay engaged is your responsibility. And there’s a pretty good chance you’re mucking it up as we speak. Employee engagement rates have plummeted to an abysmal 30%. (The other 70% of your workers are probably filling their Amazon shopping cart right now.)

So how can you help your team refocus and reconnect? Start by learning why they’ve disconnected from their work in the first place—and how the top four motivational techniques can help them find the fulfillment they crave.

Created by companyfolders.com

Simple Ways to Boost Staff Engagement

Jessica Smith

Jessica is the author in charge of or website. Moreover, she takes care of all the back office and business administrative duties. Jessica is the mom of two adorable kids.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button